To be a group where faith is nurtured and women actualize their potentials by living fulfilled lives.
Based on Christian faith and principles, our women ministry aims at developing women leaders, empowering them through studying the Word of God, through prayer, fellowship and evangelism so that together they may support themselves and the church at large through their various ministries.
- Monthly meetings every second Saturday.
- Women ministry members visiting church members who are bereaved or unwell.
- Acquiring skills through training in social, financial and health matters.
- Dong outreach to communities and institutions.
- Supporting and participating in missions.
- Holding Bible studies, prayer sessions and fellowships.
- Doing evangelism in neighboring communities.
- Participating in church services and activities
- Providing the fellowship tea/coffee to the church members every Sunday.